By Deeksha Kapoor, PR & Social Media Coordinator, The Polis Center
If you’ve attended our Level I class and our ready for the next one, we’ve got you covered! Join SAVI experts Jay and Michelle on Thursday, Feb. 28 at 11:00 a.m. for our Level II webinar and uncover the power of ‘My Data’ tool.
Did we mention this webinar is FREE?
Still not sure if you want to attend? Here’s some information that can help you make a decision.
My Data tool enables you to upload a list of addresses and map them with other SAVI data. Essentially, it gives your data context. For example, an organization may want to plot the addresses of program participants to learn more about the communities they are coming from and to learn about other community resources in their area.
The above map provides valuable information to a youth service organization on how many of its program participants live in communities with high rates of children living in poverty. Thus, the organization is better equipped with information about its participants and can be more effective at resource allocation and program development.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Manually enter your own addresses in SAVI
- Upload an address file to SAVI
- Enter additional details about your address like phone number, website, number of people etc. and also enhance the points on your map by adding a custom image
- View your data in a map and table
- Make your data public or private
- Edit and delete your addresses
- Easily map and display your data in conjunction with data from SAVI’s extensive database.
Register here to sign-up for our Level II Webinar scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013.
Not ready for our Level II Webinar? Make sure to check out our SAVI overview presentation.